The Digital Media Designer demonstrates continual evolution in-step with new technologies to best design and deliver on brand visual communication solutions with multiple stakeholders. The role employs integrated media to communicate messages, information and entertainment through video, websites, special effects, and 3D animation. Diploma/degree in Graphic Design, visual communication, web design, digital video, production and editing.
- Leads in digital creation, development and execution in fulfilling brand visual communication solutions that inspire, inform or captivate consumers to engage with Arterra Wines Canada national brands.
- Creates storyboards, audio recording/editing, video editing and animation, storyboard/sequencing, image sourcing, LMS design and publishing, online display advertising, digital product rendering, motion graphic animation, HTML/CSS, UX/UI design, wireframing and prototyping.
- Responsible for the management of digital services: web hosting, file transfer services, online video hosting.
- Aids in achieving visual communication goals via analysis and interpretation of client needs. Plans, structures and communicates information and ideas, appeals to emotions or facilitate orientation, by creating or combining images and text for various applications and media types for Arterra Wines Canada national brands. Continuously pushes boundaries and brings innovation to brand solutions.
- Efficiencies and high aesthetic standards are hallmarks of work by professional media designer.
- Imparts legal regulatory knowledge to all aspects of brand applications and solutions.
- Solely responsible for the management, design and maintenance of Arterra Wines Canada Brand Centre – an online brand asset repository for English Canada and Quebec. Includes: metadata development, analysis of application and requirement, education, trouble shooting, editing and manipulating of images, cataloguing and tagging, archiving and vendor management.
- Fulfills the role of brand ambassador ensuring that all design solutions adhered to, incorporate and align with brand strategies, brand standards, and brand visual communication.
- Manages multiple dockets within varied timelines and complexities in scope, and tracks activity status throughout project lifecycle (initiation to completion). Ensures all project requirements follow Creative Service processes.
- Responsible to utilize current creative applications for project fulfillment.
- Builds business relationships to ensure expectations are managed and projects are completed to satisfaction. Keeps open and ongoing communication with key stakeholders (internal and external partners at all levels, Creative team), influences creative and technical development, provides mentorship, liaisons and negotiations with vendors. Works independently or in a collaborative environment.
- Embodies corporate strategic imperatives and values and fulfill corporate performance initiatives. Participate in marketing retreats, initiatives, meetings and keeps a tuned to wine industry activities.
- Education: Graphic Design, Digital Media, Animation diploma
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Certifications or Designations: Adobe Creative Suites – Design, Photography, Web & Microsoft PPT
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Benefits and Pension Plan
- Product Allowances & Safe Ride Home Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
- An opportunity to learn about the world of wine
Number of Openings:
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company