Graphic Designer (Contract)
The Graphic Designer is a visual problem solver who combines visual sensitivity with skill and knowledge to deliver assigned brand projects on time, while adhering to brand guidelines and messaging, and keeping clear and on-going communications with the design team, clients and partners.
- Organize and communicate and produce information applied to varied applications and media types in the production of delivering on brand solutions for the retail and corporate environments, for Arterra Wines Canada national brands.
- Works closely with other team members to exceed customer expectations.
- Fulfills the role of brand ambassador ensuring all design solutions adhere to and incorporate brand standards, current brand messaging and assets to deliver consistently on all brand visual communications.
- Imparts legal regulatory knowledge to all aspects of design solutions.
- Manages multiple dockets with varied timelines, scope complexities, while tracking all activity throughout its lifecycle (initiation to completion).
- Works directly with the Project Manager in receiving all brand dockets and workflow.
- Ensures all docket content requirements follow Creative Service processes.
- Assembling files to meet prepress and print production specifications and timelines
- Builds and strengthens business relationships, internally and externally. Keeps open and ongoing communication with key internal stakeholders and Creative team. Works in collaboration with marketing agencies on campaign assets
- Embodies corporate strategic imperatives and values, and exercise corporate performance initiatives. Participates in marketing retreats, initiatives, meetings and keeps a tuned to wine industry activities.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Education: Graphic Design, Advertising, Visual Communication Diploma
- Experience: 3 years’ experience in Graphic Design
- Certifications or Designations: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, PPT Branding, Advertising & Retail experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Benefits and Pension Plan
- Product Allowances & Safe Ride Home Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
- An opportunity to learn about the world of wine
Please include links to your portfolio, please do not include PDF.
Number of Openings:
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company